Well, here is to a New Year! I'm not even sure were last year went!?! LOL
This past year has been very long and a hard one at that. You know what I mean...stuck in a dead-end job, too many bills not enough money, not enough rain...ect...ect. But, also some good has come out of this past year. First of all, I finished a book I've been working on for quite sometime time. Am in the process now of attaining a publisher. Hopefuly when the next new year comes around, my book will be on books shelves in homes and book stores alike. I became an Auntie again and will be again 2 more times come Febuary and April. My husband and I have been together 4 years now, and that in its self is saying some thing. LOL
I hope and pray that this new year will be a better one. Not just for me and my husband, but toward our families and the world in general. Especialy all of our troops that are abroad. If you know of any one in the forces, whether they are family or friend, let them know that you apprecate what they are doing. Try to make and keep it a new resolution. At least you'll know that you might be able to keep this one, unlike the traditional resolution of diets, and trying to quit smoking.
And so, I'll leave you with this thoughtful poem of mine
******
If you have a tender message,
or a loving word to say,
Do not wait till you forget,
But whisper it today;
The tender word unspoken,
The letter never sent,
The long forgotten messages,
The wealth of love unspent-
For these some hearts are breaking,
For these some loved one awaits;
So show them that you care for them
before it is too late.
******
May God bless and keep you all safe this through out this new year.

No comments:
Post a Comment