Monday, January 21, 2008

Memory Lane--The Good Times

Boots...
Do you remember when we met?

I'm not entirely sure when, but I know it was sometime in 2003. I know this, because I came across a pic you gave me in 2004. **awww..he's a cutie...wonder if he would send her a new pic** And I remembered I kept asking you for a pic for a long time. LOL

Or perhaps, more importantly, what 'lounge room' number?

The best dam hang-out on the net was LoungeRoom 27. I made some pretty good friends in that room....(especialy you Boots) and for the next few years, with JonnyThunder as our fearless learder and teacher...LOL...life in the chatrooms was great. It was a HUGE bummer when MSN decided that now you can only get chatrooms through subscription. So.....in rememberence of what MSN did, I found a cool link about the MSN butterfly. Check it out.

http://www.webagent007.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...
If I remembered correctly the number is random. That's what makes it interesting. *smile*
I don't remember when, but I remember watching people tried to win your heart, dear...
Oooo and I remember how they can't decide if I'm a male or female... *giggles*
The link didn't work, hon...