I believe in unconditional love,
Love so great nothing can destroy it.
Before you can love anything else in this world, you must first be able to love yourself.
Try this out:
Take a very deep breath then exhale saying this, “I love myself, I love myself.” Yes, I know it sounds hollow but do you know if you truly love yourself?
Try this then:
“I can love myself…I will love myself….I do love myself.”
Now go look in the mirror at yourself and repeat.
Maybe you feel loved already. Love comes from a father, mother, spouse, or friends.
Love so great nothing can destroy it.
Before you can love anything else in this world, you must first be able to love yourself.
Try this out:
Take a very deep breath then exhale saying this, “I love myself, I love myself.” Yes, I know it sounds hollow but do you know if you truly love yourself?
Try this then:
“I can love myself…I will love myself….I do love myself.”
Now go look in the mirror at yourself and repeat.
Maybe you feel loved already. Love comes from a father, mother, spouse, or friends.
Ahhhh, but is this genuine, permanent love? Well then let me ask you this; what happens when couples divorce? or when a parent dies or what happens when your friend goes away and never calls again?
Where’s the love then?
Maybe you feel you’re unloved like I use to think.
Maybe you feel you’re unloved like I use to think.
Maybe there’s anger inside of you; parts of you filled with resentment.
Does fear and loneliness seem to follow you wherever you go like it did me?
Most likely this is due to the lack of Love in your life.
Are you wondering how I learned to love myself? Its quite simple really, so I’ll tell you. I believe God uses defeat and failure to bring us to an awareness of who we really are.
I wanted to know love and feel love for myself, but I didn’t know how to do it.
Are you wondering how I learned to love myself? Its quite simple really, so I’ll tell you. I believe God uses defeat and failure to bring us to an awareness of who we really are.
I wanted to know love and feel love for myself, but I didn’t know how to do it.
So I learned to be quite more.
I took time for myself like turning off all the noise.
I focused on the simple things in this life, as my Dad likes to put it, stop and smell the roses.
Don’t be afraid to have enough self-love to let go of things that aren’t good for you.
Don’t be afraid to have enough self-love to let go of things that aren’t good for you.
To know love, feel love, and give love, you must first learn to love yourself.
It took me a VERY long time to learn not to search for love, but to love myself first. I needed to be a peace and to truly know myself first in order to start a new beginning in life.
True love lets my husband and I play and giggle together as children, make mad passionate love as lovers, and counsel each other as a parent or teacher. They say that this is what they call ‘balance’ and can sometimes take couples a lifetime to achieve.
I will leave you with this truth; since coming into the unconditional love I have in my life with my husband, I am no longer bound by the earthly limitations, but now can spread my wings and soar.
It took me a VERY long time to learn not to search for love, but to love myself first. I needed to be a peace and to truly know myself first in order to start a new beginning in life.
True love lets my husband and I play and giggle together as children, make mad passionate love as lovers, and counsel each other as a parent or teacher. They say that this is what they call ‘balance’ and can sometimes take couples a lifetime to achieve.
I will leave you with this truth; since coming into the unconditional love I have in my life with my husband, I am no longer bound by the earthly limitations, but now can spread my wings and soar.

No comments:
Post a Comment