Monday, November 5, 2007

My 0wn Rules for Living


I HAVE RECIVED MY BODY TO LIVE WITH.
Whether I like it or hate it, this of mine has been given to me to live with for as long as I am alive on this earth.

I HAVE BEEN PUT IN THE FAMILY I ASKED FOR.
It doesn’t matter if I like them or not, my family has been given to me to teach me powerful lessons to learn from.

LESSONS WILL BE GIVEN TO ME UNTIL LEARNED.
The lessons I am given will be in all shapes and situations until I learn them. Once this happens, I will get more lessons.

I AM TESTED DAILY WITH NEW EXPERIENCES.
I can stay stuck or I can forgive what happens and go forward and grow. Every mistake is a lesson to learn from.

MY SOUL CAME TO EARTH WITH PURPOSE!

It is up to me to find out what my mission is and what talents I have been given to find satisfying work in life.

RELATIONSHIPS WILL COME INTO MY LIFE TO TEACH ME.

The more I let got of my ego and pride, the more I will find a relationship that benefits me and we can grow together.

MY OWN PERSONAL POWER KEEPS ME DISCIPLINED.

When I learn forgiveness on a daily basis I will retain my personal power. I forgive and I am strong.

EACH DAY IS GIVEN TO ME TO LEARN AND ENJOY.
It is up to me to discipline my day with exercise, meditation, good food, and a prayer.

MY GOOD HEALTH WILL COME WITH BALANCE.

It is my responsibility to eat well, think straight, and live right. I choose to live in light daily.

-Learning lessons will never end in this Life.
If I am alive, there is a lesson to be learned.
I trust in my higher self
There is no one else on this planet like me.
Every soul wants to found.
I want to finally find myself.
I want to stop imitating and envying other people.
I want to say this time, I have found my path in this Life at last.-

And remember, every day its important to say positive affirmations. Positive affirmations said daily, and throughout the day, retain the nind to be fearless, positive, healthy and happy.

No comments: