Sunday, November 4, 2007

When Life's rough

Ok,so let me ask a question?How does one deal with co-works in the work place that dont like you no matter what?I have this problem at work. I do my job and I'm good at it while being myself. But no matter how nice I am, the uglier it gets. My husband says I'm trying to hard. I dont think so. It doesnt help the fact that most of the time I'm the only white person there. And forget telling the owner anything about what goes on at work because whenever I see something that is inapproperaite or when I see one of the girls pass out free food,I tell the owners, I get the biggest cold shoulder there ever was along with the looks. My husband recited to me the Sereinty Prayer and had me memorize it. It goes like this:

God grate me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the Courage to change things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the differance.


You would think the easiest thing for me to do would be to quit my job there. But I cant. Not yet anyways. My boss helped me out of a very tight situation and I need to pay him back before I leave. Its the least I could do. I know he knows Im a good hard worker or I wouldnt still be there. But it seems that almost everyday its getting harder to deal with the BS. But I will endure till I dont owe anything more and can move on. I try to put my load on to the shoulders of Our Lord, but sometimes its easier said then done. So for now I'll just keep upo with how I work and hope for the best that with the Lords help, I can keep my temper in check. LOL.


1 comment:

`INU` said...

In conjuction with what I had just wrote, I remembered something I had wrote a couple years ago and thought it very fitting with how I feel when I have to deal with the BS at work.

'There are just some things in this life that require violent, filthy words to adeqately portry the depths of frustration and helpless anger a person feels when they have been pushed beyond any limit they had ever known.'
2005

If anyone can relate to this saying, I know you can Boots. LOL